Dirk / and anyone else who might have a clue...

I am running SA 3.3.1135 and I have a number of perfmon checks running
against different servers, and counters, which I have setup without a
problem.

I am currently trying to set up a check to monitor a perfmon counter,
'Process(oracle)\Virtual Bytes'

I want to set the check to alert when > 2600000000

But when I try to set this up I get an error dialogue:

Servers Alive?
Run-time error '6':
Overflow
OK

Pressing OK closes Servers Alive, and the new check is not added.

This happens if I ADD the check as a new check or I create it by using
Ctrl-D from another check then modify it as required for the new check.

Any ideas? is this a limit of the application or is there a regedit key I
can modify to make this work.

I have checked the archives, http://archive.serversalive.com/, but I
couldn't see anything that may be of a similar nature.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Andy Carroll