Dirk,

I am converting servers alive to run as a service.

I have a problem with the external checks I run okay as a program.

The external checks are in a directory called c:\program
files\apps\checkfiletime.exe

When running SA as a service i get bad procedure errors for the command
line and when I take the parms off i get a file not found error.

Does SA default to a directory to find the external checks when running as
a service?

Regards

Paul