Hello Dirk:

I got MSN to alert me now :).  Not sure what I did wrong last time but I
redid all the steps that was told to me by Doug (thank you doug) HOWEVER
I still cant get it to say as follows:

Example:
(33) WCOnline is RUNNING.

The "is RUNNING." part does not say it.  Also cant get it to alert me
when it goes back up either?  What am I overlooking?

--
Willie

 Join our Joke list http://www.dlois.com/jokes-sub.htm