This was one of the possible feature for a v4.x release.  But it won't be in v4.0

dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ryan White
Sent: Tue Feb 04 1:29 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [SA-list] Different Alpha/Numeric Paging profiles?

I'm now using the 4.0 beta and I am loving it, but I have one single issue. I thought I read somewhere that in 4.0, there would be an option for having multiple paging profiles for different paging companies?

For example if one person uses Verizon and another uses AT&T, there would have to be different TAP numbers for both companies. However, I see in the setup that I can still only configure one paging profile. I have Salive dialup and Tap-page me (via Verizon) when one of my servers goes down, but I'm also now monitoring some of our source code servers for a coworker, and he uses AT&T and I'd like to be able to configure a different TAP number for AT&T for him.

Will this ever be a feature?

Thanks,

-ryan.