Can you give me access to that FTP server?  So I can test it?  IF so, give me the EXACT settings you're using within SA. (and send it privatly to me and not to the list)
(I've tested towards other IIS servers without any problem).

dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ryan White
Sent: Tue Feb 04 3:40 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [SA-list] Upload status web page to ftp problem with Salive

I'm using the latest 4.0 beta, and I've got the default web page status files updated just fine (using the same files I did from 3.x), but in this case I've changed how it publishes the files. Now, I'm trying to ftp them to an IIS box with FTP running. I've ftp'd in as the user I gave SA to test it, and I can read/write just find. However, whenever SA tries to do it, it keeps logging this:

Monday, February 03, 2003 6:35:44 PM ERR FTP: problem during upload: Syntax error, command unrecognized

I've tried changing settings around but I can't find the problem. It's just a normal IIS box, and it's ftp'ing into a virtual user directory I've given it access to.

Anybody have any ideas? And yes, I've checked the password, the access permissions, everything...I can login with the credentials myself and do it manually even, but it just won't do it on it's own.

-ryan.