Hi All,

I've been having a problem with the SA Web add on for servers alive. I have
noticed that sometimes when this is being used the machine seems to hangs
and when checked the perl.exe process seems to be using a huge amount of
the CPU 95-100% which i can only fix by rebooting. This has affected the
server over weekends and prevented us from detecting faults. Has anyone
else experienced this??

Cheers

Chris

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **