Yeah, we've tended to put in on all boxes, regardless of whether they
require it. Never yet caused a problem (!)

Best wishes

Richard Temple
Networks Team Leader

Dynix
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
p +1494 777582
www.dynix.com

                      "Mark Bradshaw"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      sswalk.com>                cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject:  RE: [SA-list] SA Web

                      salive-owner@woodst

                      one.nu

                      04/02/2003 17:25

                      Please respond to

                      salive

As an informal poll, how many folks on this list have already installed the
.Net framework on work machines, and how many are comfortable with doing
that?