Jim, what are you comm settings and baud rate set to.  I use Verizon
wireless(cellular) in the Los Angeles area and my settings are 7E1 @ 9600 baud.

>>> Jim Busick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/20/03 01:36PM >>>
I just got a Verizon alpha pager (San Diego, CA) just to use with salive and
I can't get it work. I've called Verizon and confirmed their modem numbers
and I've confirmed that my modem is working by putting in my office number
for the SMSC and get a ring. I have TAP protocol selected and no password.
Salive v 3.2.1087. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

BTW the SMSC numbers listed on your website need to be updated.

Verizon San Diego:

858-268-2585
858-616-1783
619-294-0771