Hi,

I have created the logfiles in mysql from the salive logging pages but
for some reason the Check Info field does not get created or appear in
the Interchange table, logging seems to be OK apart from that. Does
anyone know why this would be? I am running V4.0.1376 and also upgraded
to BETA 4.0.1465. I have also re-created all of the tables and this has
made no difference. I got no errors when I created these.

I am right in thinking there should be a check info field in the table
aren't I?

Thanks

Graham

Graham Brown