Those are not a problem.

You could also have tried sending it directly to me...

dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Webmaster
Sent: Sat Aug 25 5:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SA-list] Still not working.

Dirk,

Below some details, tried to send the log itself to the list but kept getting it back, was too large..

Could not Self-Register: D:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt40.dll
Could not Self-Register: D:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcp60.dll
Could not Self-Register: D:\WINDOWS\system32\pdh.dll
Could not Self-Register: D:\WINDOWS\system32\acrypt32.dll
Please tell me what to do next,

René