From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of JEFF SPRINGER
Sent: Mon Aug 25 8:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] person name in message

When you go to edit, people, you give that person a name, such as I am
defined as a person in SA is 'springerj'.  Then, when I define an alert, I
could define an alert specific for that person and define the subject as %n,
%p is %s, and the message might be formatted as 'springerj, server1 is
down'.  It is probably not doable as I suspect that the message is formatted
before it gets to the point of actually sending to a person, but in my
circumstances it would help.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/25/03 12:59PM >>>
And were would that name be?  Were does SA have that name?

dirk.