Looks like a good idea to me...

dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jonathan Marsden
Sent: Tue Aug 26 11:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Server 2003 and cross monitoring issues

ok...I will leave the XP workstation on the network...but stop the SA
service entirely, and see if the server locks...if it doesn't, then I will
start the SA service with only a ping for the Win2k3 host, then keep adding
the other three checks for that server one at a time, until I make it lock
again...is that the idea?

Jon