Hi Dirk.

We have written a HTML page displaying a list of all the servers that are
being checked by servers alive.  We have it all working apart from one
thing.

We want a Line saying 'You currently have X servers or services up and X
down'.

We are trying to use the <sa_group_up_entries> and <sa_group_down_entries>
*************************  Example *****************************
<SA_GroupHeader>
<SA_group_name>
<sa_group_down_entries> servers down.
</sa_groupheader>

However this does not work... am i being REAL stupid or have i forgot to do
something?

Thanks in advance

Stuart Brereton

> ntl:business
> Travel Division
Managed Network Services
Customer Networks Operations Centre (CNOC)

Network Analyst
E-mail: - [EMAIL PROTECTED] OR [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: - +44 (0)1527 492535
Mobile: - 07990648889