But you can however have multiple copies running on multiple machines right? Will the
databases correctly merge data from multiple sources?

Michael Shook
Business Continuity Analyst
Saddle Creek Corporation
723 Joe Tamplin Industrial Blvd
Macon GA  31217
478 742 8740 ext. 105 (work)
478 256 9318 (mobile)
478 742 7917 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.saddlecrk.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/21/03 01:30PM >>>
And having a different registry for each too?  Let's call Bill (Gates)
and ask to get several registries....

dirk.