From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sarlak, John
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 1:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SA-list] SMTP mail problem

I am trying to setup SMTP mail in SA and for “default to:” I am using my e-mail and my phone e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] and a comma as suggested, then [EMAIL PROTECTED] , the e-mail part works and cell phone e-mail through SA won’t work! Any idea what should I change to make it work?

Not to mention that [EMAIL PROTECTED] through our Exchange mail system goes through and works fine!

John Sarlak