From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Thu Nov 06 12:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] SMTP2POP3 com check

The textfile think is too much of a bypass and not a solution. What I
would suggest is that IF you're doing not doing an SMTP2POP3 but just an
SMTP and/or just an POP3 that the POP3 will not check the subject but
will check if there is a mail within the mailbox and if this mail was
send by the smtp2pop3-com-check.  What do you think?

dirk.