I was wondering if anyone used the "cycles_since_start" field in the interchange file.
For me it's always the same number as the <sa_cycles>. Because of this I was wondering
if it might me more useful to have this field changed to "cycles_since_status_change"
or have a new field added. I am running into a situation where that would be VERY
useful in reporting and in my web interface, as the Status table only gives the time
AFTER the status changes back.

BTW, If I haven't said it enough, LOVE THIS SOFTWARE!!!!

Michael Shook
Business Continuity Analyst
Saddle Creek Corporation
723 Joe Tamplin Industrial Blvd