Ahmed,

This configuration is for test purposes only. It is not secure at all, but I haven't
had the time to look further into it.
I'm sending this to get you started, but don't use this config in a production
environment.

- Create a new directory to hold the web site.
- Put rrd_cgi.exe and your rrd file in this directory, lets say D:\rrdweb.
- Give the Internet Guest Account Modify rights on this directory and contents (Yes, I
know you shouldn't do this)

Start IIS Mgr
- Create a new web site and set the path to the dir you created above.
- Properties of the web site:
Home Directory
    Execute permissions: Scripts and Executables
    Press the Configuration button.
        Application Configuration - App Mappings - Press Add
            Executable: D:\rrdweb\rrd_cgi.exe --filter "%s"
            Extension: .rhtml
        Script Engine should be checked
        Press OK

Create a document "rrdtest.rhtml" in your web directory:
<head>
</head>
<h1>RRD Test</h1>
<RRD::GRAPH MyGraph.gif -s -86400 --title="Graph title"
DEF:Mydata=My_rrd_file.rrd:roundtrip:MAX LINE1:Mydata#0000FF:"Response Time">

Change
- MyGraph.gif to the name of the gif you want to create
- My_rrd_file.rrd to the name of your RRD file

Open a browser to :http://your_webserver/rrdtest.rhtml and you should get a graph.

PS: you can test the cgi from the command line: rrd_cgi --filter mypage.rhtml

good luck,
Johan