From: Dirk Bulinckx [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 December 2003 17:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Strange error Monitoring Printer Queues

Check MEMORY

Dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kyle Smith
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 5:53 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

That's the strange part. The CPU is running between 50 and 70% and
there's over 3 GB of free space on C:\ and 1.5 GB of free space on D:\.

Sincerely,
Toromont Process Systems

Kyle Smith
Information Systems Support

Direct Phone:   403 717 4520
Cell:                       403 804 1953
Fax:            403 717 4545