Could you give me the URL?  That would help understanding it....

Dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 4:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SA-list] HTTPS Check

Dirk,

I want to check a website that signs in with an url and then is connected
through to another url once the user has been authenticated.

I have tried to use servers alive in a few different combinations and use
the password protected page part of servers alive.

I cannot seem to get it to work.  Can servers alive do this?

Regards

Paul