Dirk,

I do not have a problem with the checks timing out.  What I want to do is
when the port connector successfully connects to a port, rather than
disconnecting immediately it waits for x number of ms's before
disconnecting.

Regards

Paul

|         |           "Dirk Bulinckx"  |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           stone.nu         |
|         |           15/12/2003 08:42 |
|         |           salive           |

  |       To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                        |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  RE: [SA-list] Port Connector

Increase the timeout for that entry.