We're starting with a new project and for that project we need a large list
of domain-names.  We currently have a list of around 100000 domains.
But we would like to have a larger list.

If you have a list with domain-names (small or large) please email them to
us. (or give us a download link for it).  We will incorporate that list then
with our list.

Rest asured that we are NOT going to use this list to send spam mail or so.

Dirk.