From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 4:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SA-list] SAv4 built-in SSH Server

OK, having stumbled over my first blindingly obvious mistake, I'm now at
the point of getting a response of "SecureCRT has disconnected from the
server. Reason: Identifier string was not received, was too long, or
contained invalid content".

Some areas I'm not sure on in setting up the Session details to connect to
SA's SSH server is the Authentication type (Password or Interactive
Keyboard), whether to use Compression or not, what SSH Server setting to
use (currently on Auto-Detect but have options of Data Fellows 2.0.12, Data
Fellows 2.0.13, SSH Communications 2.1.0, SSH Communications 2.3.0,
Standard), and what cipher and MAC to use.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA,
Anthony

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             nt.com.au
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             stone.nu                                                   cc

                                                                   Subject
             29/12/2003 02:22          [SA-list] SAv4 built-in SSH Server
             PM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    nu

I was testing out the the built-in SSH server in SA v4.0.1554 and trying to
connect to it using SecureCRT 4.1.0 however the response I get is
"SSH-2.0-WeOnlyDo-1.1.0".

Being a bit of a novice at this SSH stuff, can anyone give me some pointers
as to what I need to do to get it going and usable from this client
software?

TIA,

Anthony

The information contained in this email message and any attachment is for
intended recipients only.  It may contain confidential, privileged or
copyright material.  If you receive this email in error please delete it
and any attachments and notify the sender immediately by reply email.  Any
use, reading, copying, distributing or disclosure of the information in
this email is strictly prohibited if you are not the intended recipient.

Any views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of TNT.  TNT
does not warrant that this email is free from viruses or other defects.
TNT is not liable for loss, damage or other consequences that may arise
from opening or using this email or any attachments.

“TNT” means TNT Australia Pty Limited, its related companies and
subsidiaries and includes  McPhee Transport Pty Ltd, Riteway Transport Pty
Limited, TNT Materials Handling Pty Ltd and TNT Logistics (Australia) Pty
Limited.N????ěr??y?č??b?

[...]

Limited.N ry b??j)fz?h+- 'z{?m? Z0x"^n?razg{.n+?X