And how is it set within SA? (what unit)
Did you change anything?

Dirk.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ahmed Hassan
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 1:54 PM
To: Salive
Subject: [SA-list] DB logging error

Am using SA 4.0.1554 on W2K server and logging the satistical log to an MS SQL server. This has been working OK until in Nov when it stopped logging the time difference (i.e. the "Timing" field). The entry on that field is now zero when the "STATUS = 1".

To run my monthly reports I use the difference between the "PREVIOUSSTATUSCHANGE" and "LASTSTATUSCHANGE" which is the figure in the "TIMINGS" field.