And how besides FrontPage (IIS) supports webDAV?  Is it an open protocol?

Dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Michael Shook
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 7:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SA-list] Feature request....

I would like the ability to publish the generated web pages using WebDAV
technology. I have a minor situation where FTP'ing the web server is not
available, nor is a mapped drive solution. The Sever is however FrontPage
enabled, which uses WebDAV connectivity.

Michael Shook
Business Continuity Analyst
Saddle Creek Corporation
723 Joe Tamplin Industrial Blvd