From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Friday, 6 February 2004 5:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Setting lost for entries

I checked the hostfile and it still has empty alert lines.  Infact empty
within the interface, if you look at the hostfile the alerts are in it.
Except for one part, that is the WHEN part (when to send the alert).  For
some reason the WHEN part is empty.
In the next build of Servers Alive (beta build) we will make a modification
to the load function, this will check if an alert that is loaded has a WHEN
part or not.  If there is no WHEN part, then we will create for that alert a
when that does 'when 1 times down and back up too'.
Beta build that contains this in on
http://Beta.woodstone.nu/soft/salive4.exe

As said before we will re-release a v4.1 in a couple of days/weeks with some
fixes in it.

Dirk.