From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Jim Vaughan
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 8:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SA-list] Servers Alive Crashes when Performance Data gives
error

I've seen the same thing here with 4.1.1591.  Finally had to turn off
the check because of too many alerts being generated when the "Element
not found" error occurred.

------------------+-------------------+--------------->
>| (Embedded   | 79| CZ-1-MCSTGB2K07 Active    | 134.238.45.150    | Perfmon
(Terminal        | Element not found.|   14:19:20,   |
>| image moved | 6 | Sessions                  |                   |
Services,Active          |                   |   31/03/2004  |
>| to file:    |   |                           |                   |
Sessions,)               |                   |               |
>| pic29358.gif|   |                           |                   |
|                   |               |
>| )           |   |                           |                   |
|                   |               |
------------------+-------------------+--------------->
------------------+-------------------+--------------->
>| (Embedded   | 79| CZ-1-MCSTGB2K07 Drive R   | 134.238.45.150    | Perfmon
(LogicalDisk,Free| This operation    |   14:19:29,   |
>| image moved | 6 | Space                     |                   |
Megabytes,R:)            | returned because  |   31/03/2004  |
>| to file:    |   |                           |                   |
| the timeout period|               |
>| pic26962.gif|   |                           |                   |
| expired.          |               |
>| )           |   |                           |                   |
|                   |               |
------------------+-------------------+--------------->
------------------+-------------------+--------------->
>| (Embedded   | 79| CZ-1-MCSTGB2K07 Drive S   | 134.238.45.150    | Perfmon
(LogicalDisk,Free| This operation    |   14:19:36,   |
>| image moved | 6 | Space                     |                   |
Megabytes,S:)            | returned because  |   31/03/2004  |
>| to file:    |   |                           |                   |
| the timeout period|               |
>| pic24464.gif|   |                           |                   |
| expired.          |               |