From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Yann URBES
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 1:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SA-list] Command not running

Sorry for my poor english.

I own en entreprise Version to use schedulers.

SA check web sites and mails server.
3 differents actions are sends on each alarm :
    one mail (1 times down and backup) 24/24
    one SMS with Command script (2 times down and backup) during the Night
only
    one phone call with Command script (3 times down and backup) during the
Night only

When all the schedules are ok. no commands are launch.

When i disable the schedule all commands are perfectly launch.
I've tried many possibilities, some time it works, some time it doesn't.
Can't find a rule. it give me some stress.

Thanks for your Help.
Best regards.

Yann URBES
Antipode tele services