I seem to be getting the message body but not the subject header
intermittently when sending email/pages via SMTP in SA V4.1.

I recently upgraded from 3.X and imported the hosts file.

New Entries seem to work ok from what I can tell but I'm not 100% sure.

And the test page seems to work ok every time.

However, when an imported check emails, it sends a blank subject but
with the correct message body.

Otherwise, everything seems to be fine and functioning normally.

Any Suggestions? I have 312 entries in my hosts file and I really really
really don't want to recreate it.

The information contained in this email message may contain confidential or legally
privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s).
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any transmission error. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please immediately delete the
e-mail and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify
the sender either by telephone or return e-mail.  Any direct or indirect use,
disclosure, distribution, printing, or copying of any part of this message is
prohibited.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them
to be the views of XOMA.

---