Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: vrijdag 23 april 2004 23:29
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: [***SPAM***] [SA-list] "Run-time error '13': Type mismatch"

When I was running Servers Alive 4.1.1591, I had several checks set up to
check perfmon logical disk counters for free megabytes, but I constantly
battled "element not found" errors.  So I turned these checks off.
Recently, I read on this list that the newest beta version (1599 at the
time) resolved this "element not found" issue by checking disk space in a
different way.

However, when I upgraded to Servers Alive 4.1.1599, all of my perfmon checks
began to fail, and any attempts to edit a perfmon check results in a
"Run-time error '13': Type mismatch" message, after which Servers Alive
crashes.

I upgraded to beta 1600 today yet still see the same behavior.

Any advice?  I'd rather not recreate all of the perfmon checks if I don't
have to.

Thanks!

--
Jim Vaughan
FAX:  402-399-3533

---

To unsubscribe from a list, send a mail message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] With
the following in the body of the message:
   unsubscribe SAlive

---