From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marcel Wijnberger
Sent: 11 May 2004 09:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Betr.: [SA-list] OT: Any way to send scheduled alert via msn
messenger?

Steve,

how about an scheduled "alert always" to msn directly from SA ?

kind regards,

Marcel Wijnberger
Witteveen+Bos
The Netherlands

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/05/2004 10:16:47 >>>
Hi all,

This isn't directly related to SA but I'm after a util that I can put
into the scheduler that will fire an MSN Messenger message at a specific
time. We currently use Net Sent but these get missed, some people have
messenger disabled.

Does anyone know of a way of achieving this?

Cheers

Steve
---------------------------------
addressed.

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of
the message. This footer also confirms that this email message has been
scanned for the presence of known computer viruses.

except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be
the views of Electronic Media Ltd.

---

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is strictly confidential and is intended solely for the
addressee. It is prohibited for unauthorized persons to utilize the
information contained within this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail and
you are not the addressee, then please delete it from your system and
notify the person who sent it to you.