From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Walker, Chuck
Sent: 20 May 2004 17:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [.] - RE: [SA-list] Scheduled Task - Found word(s) list error in the Text body.

Ok I will explain more on this issue. Windows Scheduled Task run different scripts to back up an Oracle Database. In there wisdom the file name is the same just the date changes for last accessed time. Not the size of the file. It will almost always be the same size. I Manually check to see if it runs every morning but really need to be warned if it does not run. First issue was when the worked on the server and turned off scheduled tasked for a month and nothing was getting backed up.(This was before I started checking it). We pay them support to maintain it. But ultimately I am responsible for the data. I need to protect it better.

Chuck Walker
We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.