First of all... I love the new Eventlog check...its so easy to set up...

However, no matter what I put in the various boxes, it never seems to come up with a "down" condition...

I have the eventid and source filled in, (application log)  and warning box checked, but when I get warnings in the log, I don't get a down condition

The box doing the echecking shows the checks executing, but the response always seems to be "setting initial values" or some such message...  and it takes forever to do it!   To read a 512K log file takes as much as 30 seconds!

Greg Weigold