Makes sense to me... I have the same issue so something like this would
be superb...! :-)

Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Shook
Sent: 27 May 2004 20:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] groups vs. dependencies

Well, that would be correct. If you didn't use one of them, the matching
list view would be a flat list. But, then if you don't use it, having a
flat list wouldn't matter to you. You could just use the one you prefer,
or both. But this way the view is actually allowing you to set it up in
the manner you prefer without fighting the limitations of both at the
same time.

Mike

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/27/04 02:19PM >>>
Ever thought about a visual representation of it?
So the "dependency view" would not show any of the groups and thus give
you one long list? (if you're not using the dependencies) Same goes from
the group view....

Dirk.