Hi,

I would like to have the meaning of the 'status' values from the
interchange field of the same name.

I know that
1 => DOWN
3 => Unknown
4 => Maintenance
5 => UP

But I would like to know the values for 2 and 6 ? I never encoutered 2 but
never knows...

Thanks,

The affairs, business and property of T&N Ltd are being managed by the
Joint Administrators, S Freakley, J Gleave, and G Squires.
T&N Ltd is a debtor under Chapter 11 of Title 11 of the United States Code.