Trying to perform a url content check (for the word "RUNNING") - but it will appear am asking SAlive to check the wrong page. The check is based on the following url;

Looking at the source page I can find the required word but I can't seem to get SAlive to use correct url even though the username/password is correct.

I have attached a copy of the source page and was wondering if anyone could please help me with the correct url to check.

Title: Process Monitor
Home PeopleTools Process Monitor Inquire Process Requests
Processing... please wait
Server Detail
Server
PSNT