Title: Message
As Dirk says, the RFC does define SMTP to be on port 25. Is there any reason you can't configure ServersAlive to send mail through the anti-spam software (which sits on port 25)...? It shouldn't see it as spam, but even if it does there is usually a list of addresses you can allow through no matter what the content...!

Jamie

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Blake R. Fowkes
Sent: 20 August 2004 21:45
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [SA-list] Email from Servers Alive

I recently installed some spam software on my email server and had to change the Exchange port from 25 to 26.  Of course now I no longer get any messages from Servers Alive.  Looking through the setup screens for servers alive I do not see how I can fix this, unless I am just missing something.

What would I need to do to get servers alive to start sending me messages again?

Thanks,
Blake

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.