And if you run those from the command prompt do they give any error?

Dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Donald Kleinsmidt
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 10:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SA-list] RRD Tool graphs appearing empty

Well I decided to include anyway, here is some sample output anyway.
Here is output from the sa_U_RRD02.bat (update DB file) that is
generated at set intervals.

sa_U_RRD02.bat

C:\RRD\rrdtool.exe update
C:\Lit-E\Lite\DesktopModules\Networking\RRD\2 1093372920:0
C:\RRD\rrdtool.exe update
C:\Lit-E\Lite\DesktopModules\Networking\RRD\11 1093372920:11.4
C:\RRD\rrdtool.exe update
C:\Lit-E\Lite\DesktopModules\Networking\RRD\12 1093372920:0
C:\RRD\rrdtool.exe update
C:\Lit-E\Lite\DesktopModules\Networking\RRD\13 1093372920:50