From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 6:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] SNMP Trap Receiver

If we have to add all that people want in the next release then you'll have
to wait about 10 more years before we can even try to release.
At some point we have to decide that some feature just won't be within a
next release.

I can't tell you if it will be in a minor v5 release or in v6, I just don't
know yet.

Dirk.