From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of PiCo
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 4:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SA-list] problem sending mail

I suppose YES....
because I can send e-mail from the same PC where SA is istalled, using a
e-mail client, to the same address.
Only via SA I cant receive e-mail....
The test says "message sent" but is not true!!!
That's the strange....

ciaooo

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:02:49 +0200, Alistair Francis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just a guess...
>
> Does the address that you specify in the SA settings correspond to a real
> mailbox on your mail server?
>
> If not, then it could be that your smtp server is accepting the mail for
> delivery but the destination server is doing a reverse lookup and finding
> that the mail account doens't exist and is therefore rejecting the mail.
>
> Alistair Francis
> Systems Administrator
> Comm Express Services SA (PTY) LTD
> TEL:    +27 (0)11 475-5567
> FAX:   +27 (0)11 475-6238
> CELL: +27 (0)82 608-0181
>
> The information contained in this electronic mail message is
> confidential to
> the Matragon group of companies and may enjoy legal privilege. The
> contents
> are intended solely for the addressee and access thereto by anyone else
> is
> unauthorised. Should you not be the intended recipient, kindly delete the
> message and inform us. Any disclosure, copying or distribution is
> prohibited
> and may be unlawful. Please also note that any action taken, or omitted
> be taken in reliance on the information contained herein is done at your
> own
> risk.

                                                ,,,
                                              /'^'\
                                             ( o o )
----------------------------------------oOOO--(_)--OOOo------
       Pierfrancesco Cocco
       EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Web: www.cocco.biz
       ICQ#: 105570291
       Tel.: +39 335 1234 475
       Fax.: +39 06 233 2401 88           .oooO
                                          (   )   Oooo.
                                                  (_/