Title: [SA-list] Thanks to Dirk

I would like to ditto what has been said.  We are a services company that uses Server’s Alive to provide managed services. We have other companies in our field that have paid big $$ for other products, and they are floored when we show them what we can do everything there product can.

Sean Barron

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Temple
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 9:32 AM
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Thanks to Dirk

Are you by anychance after a free v5 licence ?? ;)

Joking aside, we've been using Servers Alive for a few years now. Every single colleague I've showed has been amazed at what we can do with it against what a licence costs. On top of that, support through this mailing list is the best I've ever experienced !