From: Dirk Bulinckx [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 5:26 PM
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Thank You :-)

Well sometimes I do sleep, but not enough :-)

Aha OpenView....that mega-expensive huge monster....you need to buy the
software, the documentation and need to hire a couple of consultants for a
year or two in order to get it to do something...or was that that other big
blue network monitoring tool?

Dirk.