I was indeed just trying to set it up via "Setup" and not on the actual
event.  The whole RRD logging takes a little monkeying with to get it
working.  But, most of the monkeying was actually on the RDD side.  Very
powerful, though - thanks for taking the time to integrate it!  The quotes
are indeed required around commands that have spaces - but the command will
work with quotes present, but no space, so it might be worth it to change
the code to just put them in there regardless of a space instead of
checking for  space, etc...   Thanks again for the help!

             "Dirk Bulinckx"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             u>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  <salive@woodstone.nu>
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             stone.nu
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [SA-list] RRD batch files empty
             01/28/2005 04:58
             PM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    nu

Probably due to the SPACE within the path.
I know that it works fine as such when there is no space within the path.

We'll adapt this for the next release of Servers Alive.

Dirk.