This can't be done.

Dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of gene Martinez
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 12:58 PM
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: [SA-list] command line options?
<bold>I running salive 4.1.160 (haven't made the change yet) on a win98
box with (3) nics on my home network. I have it check Smoothwall,
sometime the check fails and you can't even ping the firewall from this
box. It's not Smoothwall as I can ping and access from other boxes on the
same network. What I have found is if I do a release/ping/renew on the
box that checks salive it will then work (ping/webpage) check on the next
cycle.  What I'd like to do is (if the check failes) and salive runs the
batch file that does the release/renew is add a line to have salive start
the checks again, rather then waiting for the next cycle. Can't you do a
salive /update to have it restart the checks? I lookded at the doc's and
didn't see any list of command line options (but I thought) it had
some????

</bold>

Thansk

Regards,