From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 12:13 PM
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Servers Alive V5 Crashing.

Are you sure it stopped checking BEFORE you did the logon and not while you did the logon?

We found (day before yesterday) a situation were the service of SA could give that message IF you did a logoff/logon and were able to fix that (at least for one customer that was able to realy reproduce this).  I'll send you the link off-list.
We want to be sure that this realy fixes it before making this available more generaly.

Dirk.