Use a DB to log the values and use whatever reporting tool to make the
graphs of it...

Dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Michael Letschin
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 4:02 PM
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Servers Alive - NT Perfmon, Memory, Pool Nonpaged B
ytes

I would like to be able to graph the actual check result and then be
able to zoom in on the graph for a set date a few weeks back.  For
instance, I currently use Cacti for trending and needed to check a spike
in network traffic a few weeks back when I was on vacation and was not
bale to zoom in any more than to the day.  I would like something that
keeps the point data for at least a month for back tracking.  I have all
my SA results outputting to a php file that has the groups that open or
close depending on a down condition or clicking to open group.  I
would like to be able to click open group then open the specific item
and see a graph showing the results...Kinda nit picky but I am not that
good at the code to do this myself.  I could have it in ASP also if need
be the original was ASP and I converted it to php.

Michael Letschin

Network Administrator

Registry SafeRent

301-881-3400 x1104