Title: Salive 5 - Deleting Entries
We'll have a look at that...but don't expect this in the soon-to-be-release service release

Dirk.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Temple
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 2:14 PM
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Salive 5 - Deleting Entries

Would it be possible to add a prompt to ask if you want all dependencies deleted as well ?

I have a very nice dependancy structure which would mean that if this was possible I could delete the top entry and then go and have an extended lunch break whilst it did its thing (rather than having to click delete 100 times !).