Thanks :-)

And did you know that you can use this as alert too?

Dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Rosiak, John
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 1:33 AM
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: [SA-list] Features

Dirk,

I would be very remiss in praise for you and your team if I didn't
acknowledge what a fine job you guys did on my "maintenance until"
suggestion. That has to be one of my most useful routines when I am
having server or process problems that can't be fixed in a short period
of time---and I don't want it to be "on maintenance" permanently.

Once again, WHAT A GREAT PRODUCT AND OUTSTANDING SUPPORT!!! :-))

Thanks,

John

recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may
otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is
please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer.

Thank you,
 The McGraw-Hill Companies