Hello,

I have been running Servers Alive for a few years now on various
machines from PII's to Athlon XP's without issues. I am looking to
build a dedicated Servers Alive machine and wanted to know if anyone
has run it on an itx motherboard??

http://www.via.com.tw/en/initiatives/spearhead/mini-itx/

I would be doing only about 100 checks and logging to a remote syslog.
Basically what I want is a Mac mini sized server for Servers Alive.

TIA

Gerry