2 new output tables.

One for tracking the most recent cycle start for each of many SA servers:

CREATE TABLE [isweb].[tableSAMostRecentCycleStart] (
        [IDKey] [int] IDENTITY (1, 1) NOT NULL ,
        [SAID] [varchar] (15) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL ,
        [MostRecentCycleStart] [char] (14) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS
NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]

One for tracking the time spent in all 7 statuses as well as cycles in that
staus:

CREATE TABLE [isweb].[SARunningTimes] (
        [IDKey] [int] IDENTITY (1, 1) NOT NULL ,
        [SAID] [varchar] (15) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NOT NULL ,
        [UniqueID] [numeric](18, 0) NOT NULL ,
        [HostID] [varchar] (15) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL ,
        [S1Min] [float] NULL ,
        [S2Min] [float] NULL ,
        [S3Min] [float] NULL ,
        [S4Min] [float] NULL ,
        [S5Min] [float] NULL ,
        [S6Min] [float] NULL ,
        [S7Min] [float] NULL ,
        [TotalMin] [float] NULL ,
        [LastCheckDateTime] [datetime] NULL ,
        [PreviousCheckStatus] [int] NULL ,
        [CurrentStatusCycles] [float] NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]

This is what I create via triggers in MS SQL Server, and it would be a useful
addition to those users who have larger
implementations.

Michael D. Shook
Technical Analyst